top of page
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do we work via video?
Today's technology is amazing! I use a teleconference app called Zoom . I simply email you a link to download on your computer or phone before our sessions.
2. How can you design my room without having ever seen it in person?
Professional designers are used to working from blueprints. All I really need are detailed room measurements, your design goals and budget.
3. Your photos are gorgeous but how much do these rooms actually cost?
Budgets vary based on scope, construction, materials & geography but along the SC coast:
4. What if we have to cut our budget after you have designed our room?
You can always reselect a similar product at a lower price point that works for your budget.
5. How do we purchase and implement your design plan if we work long distance via video?
I will specify materials from nationally recognized supply houses where possible or online .
6. How will you know which walls are structural if we want to open up our space?
You will need to have a professional contractor inform you before I begin designing your project.
7. What is the main difference between the Professional Design Plan and the Professional Design Plan + Materials?
DESIGN PLAN + MATERIALS
Cabinet Design 2D +
2 Design Sessions
Project Spec Binder
bottom of page