1. Has your kitchen, bath or laundry/mudroom been updated with new finishes in the last 10 years?
2. Do your finishes reflect you and your family's current lifestyle?
3. Do you feel comfortable inviting friends and family over?
4. Do these rooms support your family functionally?
5. Is your kitchen an open concept design plan?
6. Is there enough storage to curb the daily clutter?
7. Do your appliances meet the demands of family life?
8. How are the lighting levels in these rooms and are the fixtures up to date?
9. Do your kids have designated locations for storing book bags, sports equipment, shoes, etc?
10. Does each family member have adequate bathroom space and organization?
11. Do you have unused bath tubs that could be a walk in shower or are you dreaming of a soaker tub?
To receive my free e-guide on
"How to get started designing the busiest rooms in your house", send me your email below!
12. Last but no least, how do you feel when you use these rooms? Do they bring you joy and contentment?